7:35, Wake Up and Flag Raising
The Big Bell is used for wake-up and gathering at the benches
- Typical full breakfasts may include:
9:20-10:20, First Activity Period
- On the first day of camp, each camper will receive a personalized schedule of their activities.
- Every activity change will be signaled by the ringing of the “activity bell.”
- Camp provides two nutritious snacks each day.
- Trail Mix
10:30-11:30, Second Activity Period
Some activities such as Challenge, Advanced Riding, Waterskiing, and Hiking require two periods and will bring snack with them.
11:30-12:00, Free Time and Clean Up for Lunch
- During free time campers can play games, ride the Bucking Barrel, visit the Library, prepare cheers and skits, and get cleaned up for meals.
- The Clean Up Bell lets everyone know its time to get ready for the meal.
Lunches at camp can include:
- Grilled Cheese
- Chicken Sandwiches
- At the end of lunch there is time for announcements and counselors lead camp songs
1:00-2:20, Siesta and PM Snack
- Every afternoon following lunch is Siesta. Campers and counselors retire to their cabins (or hammocks as a special treat) to rest, write letters home, and read.
- Following Siesta, PM snack is served just before afternoon activities.
2:30-4:30, Third and Fourth Activity Period
- The afternoon activities begin after snack signaled by the “activity bell”.
- If campers want to change an activity their counselor will help them fill out the schedule change form at the Program Office.
4:30-5:15, Free Time
PM Free time is when cabin groups will prepare for the evening activity, play games on the ball field, or swim and get ready for dinner.
5:15-5:30, Flag Lowering
- Friendly Pines Camp serves wonderful dinners which may include:
- Roast Beef
- Homemade Rolls
- Plenty of Veggies
- Homemade Dessert
- Two times a session each cabin will cook out on an open fire or small stove to prepare their own dinner.
Some of our various evening activities include Games on the Meadow, Upper Village Picnic, Carnival, Rendezvous, Goofy Olympics, Round Dance
9:00, In Bed and Lights Out
In Bed and Lights Out