Dates & Salary
Summer 2021 COUNSELORS
- Ropes Course Staff Training: May 17th-23rd (*mandatory attendance for Challenge Staff applicants; no exceptions)
- Riding Staff Training: May 17th-23rd (*mandatory attendance for Riding Staff applicants; no exceptions)
- Camp Season: May 24th-August 1st
- Base Salary: $6,305.00 for 10 weeks of employment; Challenge/Riding training weeks and End of Summer Camps will be paid pro rata
- Some staff will also have the opportunity to work during our end-of-summer camps: Family Camp – August 3rd-8th
(These dates are all subject to change; however, they will only move later into the year, if at all)
Please read our 2021 Staff Cover Letter thoroughly BEFORE submitting an application.
Please also read our COVID Vaccine Info for hired & prospective staff. We encourage you to start the process so that if hired, you’re ready to go by the start of your employment period!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Nurses & Support Staff
Our dates and salary for non-counselor jobs are dependent on a number of factors, including position and length of employment. Email email@example.com for specific inquiries about jobs at Friendly Pines.