counselor positions left to fill
counselor position left to fill
At this point in the 2023 hiring season, we are specifically looking for more MALE applications–we have received a large number of female applications already, and will likely be all set for female positions in the coming weeks.
That said, female applicants are of COURSE still welcome to submit an application, as plans change all the time and we will refer to applications we have on file to fill any vacant counselor positions.
Availability updated as of 3/17/2023 7:00PM
AVAILABILITY BY ACTIVITY DEPARTMENTS
Drawing & Painting
*male staff specifically needed for this department to round out our Challenge Staff
BB Guns & Jr. Archery
We give first preference for session placement to our returning medical staff. Once we’ve heard from all of our staff from the previous summer, we open up available session spaces to the public.
We usually begin accepting applications for Medical Staff to work for one- or two-week sessions starting at the beginning of the new year.
We have currently filled all available Medical Staff sessions for Summer 2023. Applicants are still welcome to submit applications, as plans change all the time and we will refer to applications we have on file to fill any vacant positions.
Availability current as of 3/14/23 at 11:30AM
Fri., May 26 - Fri., June 2, 2023
THE MEDICAL STAFF POSITION
Here is a brief rundown of the Medical Staff position:
- Typically stay for at least one week, though several stay for both weeks of our two-week sessions
- Each nurse is allowed two (2) camperships for the duration of the time they work. These camperships are typically used on med staff’s own children, but can also be applied to grandkids, nieces and nephews, friends’ kids etc.
- There is an additional stipend on top of the camperships, which is determined by the session/length of time you work
- The main duty of our medical staff is to administer meds, provide basic first aid, and assess ill or injured campers that may need to see a doctor or go to the emergency room. There will be busy times throughout the day, but there will also be plenty of downtime too. The workload tends to ebb and flow throughout the day.
- You will have one day off per week you work, and there will be nights each week that you will be “on call” for campers who need medical attention after lights out (basically 9PM-7AM)
- Room & board is provided; each nurse has their own private living space in or near the camp Infirmary building.
Availability info coming soon!
We are still actively hiring for positions on our Food Service Management team. If you have experience managing in the food service industry, as a head or sous chef, we strongly encourage you to apply today!
We have filled all other available support/kitchen staff positions for Summer 2023.
HOWEVER, things change all the time and we look to applications we have on file first to fill any vacancies.
You can apply today, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.