AZ SUMMER CAMPS Slack Workspace
SLACK WORKSPACE GUIDELINES:
- Please do not share the workspace link with anyone who is not a director, owner, year-rounder, or “senior management”-level summer camp staff.
- Adults only! Please do not have campers, CILTs, or CITs join.
- Be kind & courteous to all. We do not condone foul language. Breaking this rule once will land you a warning. Doing it repeatedly will have you removed from the workspace.
- Ask before advertising. Please DM a workspace owner to ask for permission before making an advertisement post.
- Use the search option. To avoid cluttering the channels, please search the workspace before asking a question. Someone might have already asked the same thing before.
- No controversial topics. No posts or comments which are likely to cause a high degree of controversy, conflict, distress, or be viewed as libelous.
- No spamming. Asking the same question or posting the same comment repeatedly after it has been removed by admins due to rule violation will result in your removal from the workspace
- Medical posts. Do not offer medical advice or diagnose other people or their children. Do not rely on the advice of members; speak with a licensed medical professional or visit an urgent care or hospital.
- Privacy & personal messaging. Respect everyone’s privacy. Do not screenshot or share any posts outside of this workspace.
- Talk to the admin team. If you have any questions or concerns or are experiencing issues in the group, please turn to one of the admins for help. That’s what we’re here for!