2023 Camp Family Slack Workspace
SLACK WORKSPACE GUIDELINES:
- Please do not share the workspace link with anyone who is not a parent or guardian of campers actually enrolled in camp (i.e. please do not have friends, neighbors, or prospective families join; only families of 2023 enrolled campers are permitted to join the workspace)
- This workspace should be reserved for parents/guardians only; please do not have campers, CILTs, or CITs join. Adults only please!
- The directors will reply to messages like we would emails and voicemails; as soon as we can, but not at all hours of the day and night! (If there is an emergency, you should always call camp directly at (928) 445-2128.)
- Be kind & courteous to all. We do not condone foul language. Breaking this rule once will land you a warning. Doing it repeatedly will have you removed from the workspace.
- No advertising. Don’t use the group to advertise yours or someone else’s business, page, fundraiser, or website. These posts will be immediately removed.
- Use the search option. To avoid cluttering the channels, please search the workspace before asking a question. Someone might have already asked the same thing before.
- No controversial topics. No posts or comments which are likely to cause a high degree of controversy, conflict, distress, or be viewed as libelous.
- No spamming. Asking the same question or posting the same comment repeatedly after it has been removed by admins due to rule violation will result in your removal from the workspace
- Medical posts. Do not offer medical advice or diagnose other people or their children. Do not rely on the advice of members; see a licensed medical professional or visit an urgent care or hospital.
- Privacy & personal messaging. Respect everyone’s privacy. Do not screenshot or share any posts outside of this workspace.
- Talk to the admin team. If you have any questions or concerns or are experiencing issues in the group, please turn to one of the FPC Directors for help. That’s what we’re here for!